Monday, January 8, 2018
Worthington Cycles can custom build a perfect set of hand built wheels for you. We can build ultralight road wheels, aero wheels, bomb-proof training wheels and Mountain wheels of any just about any type. We do all of our building by hand and select each component to match your needs. Built with your choice of top of the line hubs, rims and spokes all in a hand built custom design tailored just to your needs that are better than most of the factory sets now available.
• Rim Choices: DT, Velocity, Stans NoTubes, HED, Kinlin, Easton etc...
• Hubs: Shimano, DT, Chris King, Bitex, etc...
• Spokes: DT, Wheelsmith, Sapim
• 700C, 29er, 26" MTN, 650B, Tandem, Single Speed, Gravel Wheels
• Tubeless Road Wheels
• Disc Brake Wheels for Mountain, Cross or Road
• Specialty Lacing Patterns Available
An example of one our lightest weight road wheels we recently built use the original Stan's Notubes Alpha 340 rims in 24H Rear & 18H front drilling.
This set is laced with DT Revolution spokes on the rear laced 2 cross, and DT aerolite spokes on the front laced radial with silver alloy nipples. I used a Dura-Ace 9000 rear hub for durability and a Bitex front hub. The finished wheels were outfitted with a set of 25c Fusion 5 Galactik Hutchinson tubeless tires. The wheels (without tires) weigh in at right around 1300 grams.
Posted by Worthington Cycles at 2:13 PM 1 comment:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)